Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hospital thoughts...

Not much to say today. I’m still trying to soak in the idea that I came so close to dying. I’m so thankful for the support of friends and family. My church family has been so good to us, and even far away friends are calling and sending flowers. I’m thankful to be loved. I’m thankful that even if my days ended now, I have without a doubt made a connection with our Creator. He loves me. He told me while I watched the sunset from my hospital window. (I’m serious, the view is amazing!) He and I are off on one adventure after another together. This is just another incredible journey we are on. I say I wanna live on the edge, and He takes me up on it!!

1 comment:

Rebecca Jeffries-Hyman said...

Grrrl! You are living on the edge for sure! I think these kind of things are the reason we need other women with us who are living out there on the edge too....
You are loved, indeed!
<3 Christy