Friday, August 11, 2006

To Sum It All Up....

Admittedly, this has been a trying week. What with sending my baby off to school, having somebody else's baby to care for, and just the regular back-to-school grind of ironing uniforms and packing snacks and water bottles, backpacks and homework, I am just exhausted. But....
My husband took me out to the movies tonight, and I wore these new shoes. Yep - that's the foot of yours truly, wearing these fabulous shoes. A dear friend was kind enough to think of me when she saw these in a store. And I'm so glad that she did. I used to say that you can never have a bad day if you're wearing pink shoes. I may have to edit that philosophy to include shoes with ribbons on them, because ladiez - mmmmm. It just makes the world right again. Really, I felt so glamorous that I was sure all those 15-year-olds-whose-ridiculous-parents-let-them-go-to-the-movies-this-late were really checking out my peds with incredulous approval! Sweet!
DAILY BLISS: Tonight's moon. It was so amazing! It looked like a low-slung lump of golden, homemade bread. Huge and gorgeous!

<3 Christy

No comments: