Wednesday, August 23, 2006

August 23

Thanks for the props on the wishing fog, B. I don't know which one of us put it together, but it was definitely born in a painful conversation. I suppose I haven't addressed my end of it in this format either. Maybe I will tomorrow. My brain has pretty much decided it can't take any more for now and has zoned out. But I did want to post the joy that found me in this day....
At any rate, what came out of your pen, so to speak, is so inspired! I prefer that kind of thing to the rhymes anyway!
DAILY BLISS:
I got flowers from my DH today. I never remember these things, but he called me today to remind me that, 14 years ago, on this date, he first laid eyes on me. I don't get flowers often, but when I do, it's really special. But not half as special as the fact that he remembers that kind of thing.

<3 Christy

No comments: