Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Last-Minute Save

I didn't accomplish much today. Not that that usually bothers me. It's just that, the world seemed to be out to fight against anything I might have wanted to get done on this day. Some days just go that way, I guess.
I was sitting down earlier and trying to think through the blissful moments of my day and came up with very little. I hate it when that happens. But my brother and his wife swooped in for coffee and rescued me from my blisslessness! Had the most wonderful time hanging out with them. (I almost said "chatting" just there, but I know my brother would object fiercely to such a word being applied to him.)
And DH generously made an extra pot of decaf for me. I just can't sleep when coffee happens so close to bedtime. He had to drag an entire extra coffee pot out because everyone else wanted regular.
Two happy things just in the nick of time!

<3 Christy

No comments: