Thursday, February 08, 2007

Here's Becky's List

Ok, Christy! Here's my list:

1) I have a thing... about napkins. After I eat, I usually find the napkin clutched tightly in my hand about an hour later. When I get fast food, I save the napkins. I just FEEL better knowing there are lots of them around.

2) I also have a thing about hard candy. I can't eat it nor do I let my children eat it. Toothpicks and tootsie rolls and now and laters also fall in this category. If I want to eat a starlight mint, I bust it into pieces first so that it isn't windpipe-sized!

3) Sometimes I make my letter "s" in print and sometimes in cursive, and sometimes both ways in the same word. This happens subconsciously and is just as much of a surprise to me when the letter comes out on the page.

4) I LOVE the group ALABAMA. They are LEGENDARY. I also (sorry Christy) love Barry Manilow. Copa Cabana got me hooked. (Her name was Lola... she was a show girl) Who can help but dance a little? In Lola's honor.

5) I must have Dr. Pepper with Taco Bell food, regular Coke with McDonalds, sweet tea with Barbecue, peach tea with Olive Garden food, coffee with chocolate mousse cake, Wild Cherry Pepsi with Applebees, a bag of Cheddar cheese and pretzel COMBOS when I'm traveling, and Water with lime at real mexican restaurants. With the exception of the sweet tea, I usually have these things only at the particular time or place listed. I also like onions in rings but not often actually on a sandwich.

6) I can type quickly without looking, but cannot tell you the order of the keyboard keys, nor can I picture them in my mind. My fingers simply move on their own with no explanation. I do not understand this.

I also really enjoy being weird and wear my weirdnesses proudly. I think the weird list could go on and on, as a celebration of uniqueness. This is fun!

1 comment:

Rebecca Jeffries-Hyman said...

I knew about Dr. Pepper and Taco Bell, but I never, ever knew about you and napkins! Huh!

<3 Christy