Friday, April 04, 2008

Good Times

I have laughed more in the last 24 hours than I have in a long time.

I had forgotten what good laughter is. Deanna and Jill (my surprise visitors) are reminding me how fun life can be. I had forgotten how much I missed these two girls, and how much hilarious history we have. We almost don't have to say anything and we'll just be cracking up. And we don't have to make anything up. Seems like the wierd, crazy, and random just show up wherever we are. We just take full advantage of it all and laugh our heads off. It doesn't take much. All we need is a banana shake, some praying lettuce, and a good accordion and we can get a party started, right girls?

It's interesting, our relationship started with me as minister. I was their Bible study leader, trying my best to minister to them. Good times. Now, they are definitely ministering to me. More good times.

And for now, I'm gonna let 'em roll!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Yep. I think you might be His favorite.
What a blessing to have Him ministering to you through friends.

Anonymous said...

Lettuce and banana shakes.... We totally cracked up this morning thinking about those memories. We love you so much and it's just as memorable to us that we got to hang out with you. I mean, more memories are being created while we're here. Who else can laugh about new memories of cowboy hats, hungry hungry hobos, or ben-gays bah-days whatever. :) Although the times have changed, our friendship hasn't. We love you so much!