Friday, September 29, 2006

Tears of Joy

So....I guess I'm the photo queen, but I'm wordy enough and a picture's worth a thousand words. Pictures actually save me some space.
I pulled up to my house today after running errands, and caught sight of a vision that sent tears jumping out of the corners of my eyes!! Take a look at my porch today:


It is JUST how I have imagined it and it isn't even done yet!!! You can see where the steps have yet to be poured in the front, but you get the idea. It's finally coming together. It's going to be even more fabulous after I paint, and I'll try really hard not to post more pictures until that point in time.....just to avoid overexposure!
Anyway - that's all for today. Nothing profound, nothing thought-provoking. Just tears over my porch, I guess.

DAILY BLISS: Pumpkin spice lattes made with soy milk and Halloween costumes.

<3 Christy

1 comment:

frabjouspoet said...

I'm jealous! The porch is beautiful. Some of my favorite family memories were created on front porches.