Monday, September 01, 2008

Gustav Schmustav

Just a quick post letting you know I just got an image on my cell phone of my house, which looks to be in excellent shape. So there, Gustav!!

The kids and I are in Lakeland, Florida. Having a jolly old time visiting family and hanging out. We will be headed home sometime soon. Not exactly sure of our ETA.

For now, it's time to celebrate. Because frankly, my first trip to Lakeland since the dark days of last November and December, plus another potential storm disruption to my life, had me pretty much at the end of my mental and emotional rope. Still there.

But one small victory... my home is still in good shape. My framily is safe. So YAY! I can go on that for a while.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Praise the Lord. We're thinking of you in Nashville and grateful that all is well.

Greg Finch said...

The party is here sister!

Christy said...

All victories are to be celebrated. Big, small and in-between. I'm so thankful for your house, m'dear.