Friday, August 17, 2007

Better...

Too tired for the full story, but a good, hard cry (minus the kicking and screaming, I'm happy to say) dulled my sharp edges a bit. It had been coming for a while, but when the tear flood finally swept in, I felt tons better. I have much to reflect on here, but for now I'm going to sleep. Matthew is a bit better tonight, much to my relief.

My smile? This conversation:

Levi: "There was a girl at school today who was my friend. She loveded me."

Me: "Oh yeah? How do you know she loved you?"

Levi: "Because she TOLD me it. She said she loveded me! And she played Ninja Turtles with me, except she was a Ninja Turtle Barbie."


OH yeah, girlfriend! Every Ninja Turtle needs a little Barbie.

3 comments:

frabjouspoet said...

Hmm. My Barbies always seemed to prefer GI Joes.

Christy said...

Indeed they do. And every good girl needs to be prepared to Ninja-Turtle-up her inner Barbie.
Glad you're feeling better, friend.

Mary said...

Glad you're all feeling better.