Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Today's Blessings

Savoring these moments:

Girl talk. Uncensored.
Blueberry wine
Laughing til it hurt
Fresh mozzarella
Lunch with a friend
Creole Grape Tomatoes
Neighbors who are family
Holding a tiny baby
Tiny baby sleeping smiles
My son's voice on the phone
Making an old lady giggle
Listening to someone's pain
Telling someone a secret
Laughing some more til it hurt
Happy voices in my house
Flowers
Flirting
Cookie dough. Raw.

All these blessings poured upon me in one day. What more could a girl want?

3 comments:

Mary said...

The only thing I can think of is a maid to clean up afterward. Sounds like a great day.

Christy said...

Um, yes. Cookie dough, raw, please. Could you send some my way?
That is a lot of good stuff all in one place, grrrl. Nice.

Anonymous said...

hey becky its sweet jill :)
just got my computer back up
had to catch up with your blog:)
Lots to catch up on its been forever!Love ya!Miss ya! keep on bloggin mama duck:)