Friday, December 07, 2007

All Things



Yep, that's me. And yes, it's real!!! Underneath the butterfly is the scripture reference 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation. Old things are passed away. Behold, all things are made new."

ALL THINGS are made new. It's a truth I've built my foundation on, and one I'm trusting with my very life at this moment. ALL things. God did that for me. That's why I need Him so much.

PLUS, I even had one heck of a friend to go on this adventure with. Check out her rendition here.

2 comments:

Christy said...

My Dear One, heck-of-a-friend hardly covers it. You have been that and more to me. We have seen the ups and downs of life together and yes, as you said, we are unstoppable!

Mary said...

"ups and downs of life" That's how butterflies fly isn't it? Very pretty and it looks like you girls had a great time!