Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Back to the Drawing Board

OK, so the state Baptist Convention wasn't exactly the place to "take my time." Though I did enjoy a delicious chocolate cake-ey dessert thing, and an even more delicious novel, I also came back with a load of stuff to sort out, in my suitcase and in my brain.

Note to self: Baptist Convention, while fun in its own wierd way, not the place for a 30 something female to expect emotional relaxation.

I have a sneaky suspicion, though, that the retreat I'm doing this weekend might be. My sister's flying in and I am resolved to somehow de-frag my mind and heart in the course of this weekend. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Christy said...

I do.
Wish you luck, that is.

Mary said...

Have a great time with your sister!

Sandy said...

I know you are having a wonderful weekend if it is anything like the fun we had at Spa Day. I wish I could have been there but my schedule just wouldn't allow it this time. I hope there will be another get together some time soon.

Anonymous said...

Hello sweet Rebecca!

I've completely lost your email address ... please email me again or visit Club M.A.W. So fun to catch up on your blog!

Bless you! ~