Monday, September 24, 2007

It's Really Here!

My book came in over the weekend!! It won't be in stores until around November, but my first copy arrived in my mailbox Saturday! YAY!

Can you believe it?? My picture's on the back and everything!!

Sometimes I forget to celebrate this. I don't know why. Maybe because the process has been so long and arduous. But, I'm an author! A real one! A real live publisher liked my book enough to publish it! This is SO COOL! Have yourself a party on my behalf tonight, Ok?

6 comments:

Christy said...

Partying? Check.
Congratulations my friend! You are amazing!

MOM said...

Congratulations & We Love You very much. Can't wait to see you in Nov. and have a REAL AUTHOR in the family.

Matthew Hughes said...

Congratulations Baby!
I am so proud of you!
Matthew

Anonymous said...

Hey Becky!! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Becky. I'm so happy for you!!

Mary said...

That is AWESOME! So glad for you and can't wait to pick up my own copy.