Saturday, October 06, 2007

Saturday Night

Life's been busy this week. Man, am I ready for Monday. But I still have a day to go before then.

I'm learning something profound. I'm learning to rest. I'm learning that I can let Jesus live through me and care for the things He brings my way. And when I can't help them anymore, I can rest in the fact that He can. I can keep giving my heart away because He keeps restoring it. I am getting better at casting those cares upon Him. I'm more desperate for Him than ever. I love it.

For now, a bubble bath awaits and the man of my dreams is putting my kids to bed. Nobody pinch me, ok? Ya'll have a great Saturday night! I'm sure fixin' to!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! A bubble bath and a night without putting the kids to bed! You do live a blessed life :)