Thursday, June 14, 2007

Chinese Take Out Happiness

I got chinese food take out today. I have something embarrassing to tell you about it. So just keep this between us, Ok? It was my first time!!! No kidding. Not the first time I've ever eaten chinese food, but the first time I've ever had it take-out, with the funky little boxes with handles and stuff. This could explain why I ordered about double what my family could eat. Either that or the lady who took my order is working on commission.

After we ate the food (yum!) and I was putting the leftover little boxes in my fridge it occurred to me. I had never done this before! But, I liked it! I was picturing myself as Sandra Bullock in Two Weeks Notice ordering chinese all the time. I brought home the little menu with the numbers and everything. I'm practicing saying "Yes, it's all for one." like the movie. Ha ha!

Ok, well... nothing too profound today, just thought I'd share a "first" with you!

4 comments:

Christy said...

Yay for you! We have a little take-out joint around the corner, but they don't send everything out in the cute boxes :( So convenient and fun!

frabjouspoet said...

The boxes are my favorite part. I always order lo mein because it comes in the box. Then I eat it all by myself straight from the container.

Anonymous said...

haha It was fun! You did great. I thought about Two Week's Notice too and we didn't even talk about it. haha Great Minds...
Becky's Husband

All Blog Spots said...

nice blog