Sunday, November 26, 2006

With Apologies

With sincere apologies to both of my readers (that includes you, Mom), this is my I-can't-believe-I-haven't-blogged-since-Halloween blog. And it isn't going to be much. I scrambled really hard to finish some projects around the house between Halloween and our vacation. I was up until 1:00, more like 2:00 and the night before vacation, nearly 3:00 in the morning for days on end painting and stuff. Man! I was pretty exhausted. And I didn't finish the projects. We vacationed in the mountains of northern Georgia and didn't have cell phone service or internet. Very relaxing, but not exactly a good environment for blogging. We had a wonderful vacation though, and when I have a spare minute, I'll post something about it, I suppose. But I already sent the e-mail to my mom.

DAILY BLISS: My own bed. Sigh.

<3 Christy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just thought you'd like to know that your other reader missed you! :)