Monday, July 09, 2007

Git 'r Done!

Have I mentioned that I love Monday? It is hands down my favorite day of the week. I love the freshness of a Monday. Today I accomplished much, another feeling I love. I'm not really sure why, but a good accomplishment just makes my heart feel happy. Doesn't have to be much. Today, I'm happy that I conquered the red tape at the Social Security office and replacement cards for my kids are on the way. I'm happy that I conquered my sink of dirty dishes and all the garbage cans in the house. I conquered some business stuff that has been nagging at me, and all in all, am feeling on top of things.

I know SO well that it's only a feeling. But I like it nonetheless and will savor it while it's here.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Way to go, girl! You amaze me! Most Mondays, I get in the car to find that it's empty and I'm already running ten minutes late with coffee stains all down my blouse. And that's just getting out the door. My favorite day is probably Saturday :)

frabjouspoet said...

Hmm, I find that I'm happiest when I can't remember the day of the week. That's probably because my days are usually like Christy's Mondays! But you know, there's really not much that compares with the feeling of accomplishing something. No kid grows up imagining the height of adulthood as the sensation you get when you finally scrape clean the refrigerator's vegetable drawer. But it's SUCH a good feeling. :)

Christy said...

Hey - I tagged you. See my blog :) (You don't have to publish this comment....just delete it)